It’s served us well for three decades, withstanding every challenge that particle accelerators could think to throw at it. But it’s going to be blown out of the water in a couple of years. Still, a pretty good run. Thanks, Standard Model Lagrangian!
Blog Updates via Twitter
Blog Updates via Email
- Standard Sirens
- Mind-Blowing Quantum Mechanics
- Joe Polchinski’s Memories, and a Mark Wise Movie
- A Response to “On the time lags of the LIGO signals” (Guest Post)
- Congratulations to Grant and Jason!
- The Big Picture: Paperback Day
- Guest Post: Nathan Moynihan on Amplitudes for Astrophysicists
- Is Inflationary Cosmology Science?
The Big Picture: On the Origins of Life, Meaning, and the Universe Itself The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity The Higgs Boson and Beyond (The Great Courses) Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)
- All text copyright © Sean M. Carroll.