Follow this blog on Twitter
- Count Iblis: The issue with “conservation of information” in QM is resolved...
- Jesse Mazer: Does Landauer’s analysis allow for temporary reversals of entropy in...
- Andy Johnson: @LizR, this is my sense of it too, but this deepens the puzzle as far the...
- cheap vegan uggs 617866: cheaps ugg cheap vegan uggs 617866 http://bangkoktourister.c...
- LizR: According to quantum mechanics, information can’t be destroyed (General...
- martenvandijk: Entropy as I see it is an endogenous increase of either mass or energy.
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)