Follow this blog on Twitter
- Planck Speaks: Bad News for Primordial Gravitational Waves?
- How Much Cosmic Inflation Probably Occurred?
- Cosmological Attractors
- Norms for Respectful Classroom/Seminar Discussion
- Troublesome Speech and the UIUC Boycott
- Should Scientific Progress Affect Religious Beliefs?
- Effective Field Theory MOOC from MIT
- Single Superfield Inflation: The Trailer
- huh?: @stephen agnew, the question is not whether the big bang occurred; there is solid...
- Stephen Agnew: I’m watching all of the interviews on YouTube from back in March...
- forrest noble: Claiming that the team now has no credibility is certainly insulting and...
- Gaehazzi: Healthy skepticism is as commendable with regard to sensational science news...
- joseph alcott: though quite disappointing, the results can show what is NOT GW...
- Sean Carroll: Indeed, nothing was ruled out. And as George Efstathiou says above,...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)