Follow this blog on Twitter
- Guest Post by Alessandra Buonanno: Nobel Laureates Call for Release of Iranian Student Omid Kokabee
- Unsolicited Advice: Becoming a Science Communicator
- Discovering Tesseracts
- Purposeful Distortion
- The Science of Interstellar
- How to Communicate on the Internet
- Does Santa Exist?
- The Evolution of Evolution: Gradualism, or Punctuated Equilibrium?
- stevenjohnson: Wow, this sounds really terrible. It is so frustrating that Iran is not...
- Garcol: This is not the place for political monologues or dialogues. A young man has...
- Latverian Diplomat: @Brett: To be fair to the film, the original plan would have only...
- An Iranian Woman: As a woman living in Iran, I would like to emphasis the difference...
- Phillip Helbig: What is the reason why some comments have a yellow background?
- Phillip Helbig: “It’s a darn good thing we don’t imprison foreign nationals for...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)