Follow this blog on Twitter
- Quantum Sleeping Beauty and the Multiverse
- Why Probability in Quantum Mechanics is Given by the Wave Function Squared
- Galaxies That Are Too Big To Fail, But Fail Anyway
- Particle Fever on iTunes
- Why the Many-Worlds Formulation of Quantum Mechanics Is Probably Correct
- Quantum Mechanics Open Course from MIT
- Physicists Should Stop Saying Silly Things about Philosophy
- Quantum Mechanics In Your Face
- John Barrett: Maybe you shouldn’t look at it as a division of the number of...
- John Barrett: You do realize that people at the LHC are claiming that the Higgs Boson...
- kashyap vasavada: @Jerry: Since Sean did not give you an elaborate answer, I will try...
- John K: “Exactly how and when branching happens” is the rub. It’s the...
- Jason: Funny, as a layman, I always thought that was the practical meaning of the...
- Friend of the Night: The MWI is a tempting siren. Telling Sean that he is wrong will...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)