Follow this blog on Twitter
- Effective Field Theory MOOC from MIT
- Single Superfield Inflation: The Trailer
- Quantum Foundations of a Classical Universe
- Quantum Sleeping Beauty and the Multiverse
- Why Probability in Quantum Mechanics is Given by the Wave Function Squared
- Galaxies That Are Too Big To Fail, But Fail Anyway
- Particle Fever on iTunes
- Why the Many-Worlds Formulation of Quantum Mechanics Is Probably Correct
- Tom S: Iain Stewart taught a course in effective field theory in spring 2013. You can...
- Bob: If on Monday the overwhelming majority of humans in the history of the world see...
- Hector: …because we can never interact with them in any way.
- Hector: Well, it just means that all we can show exists is that which is amenable to...
- forrest noble: @Hector, “Nothing that can be shown by the scientific method to exist...
- Hector: “Nothing exists except atoms and empty space, everything else is opinion.”...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)