Follow this blog on Twitter
- Galaxies That Are Too Big To Fail, But Fail Anyway
- Particle Fever on iTunes
- Why the Many-Worlds Formulation of Quantum Mechanics Is Probably Correct
- Quantum Mechanics Open Course from MIT
- Physicists Should Stop Saying Silly Things about Philosophy
- Quantum Mechanics In Your Face
- The Common Core: How Bill Gates Changed America
- Quantum Mechanics Smackdown
- Charlene: Hi there mates, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to say on the...
- Stuart: Observational and experimental verification is the ultimate test of an idea not...
- Kevin Henderson: “Always train your doubt most strongly on those ideas that you...
- Stuart: Mjf The dotted diagonal line is described by the equation just above your...
- mjf: Dr. Carroll, Referring to the “money plot” in your post… You...
- Stuart: A typo error the final expression for galaxy rotation curve and evolution...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)