Almost forgot again — the leap-year thing always gets me. But I’ve now officially been blogging for ten years. Over 2,000 posts, generating over 57,000 comments. I don’t have accurate stats because I’ve moved around a bit, but on the order of ten million visits. Thanks for coming!
Nostalgia buffs are free to check out the archives (by category or month) via buttons on the sidebar, or see the greatest hits page. Here are some of my personal favorites from each of the past ten years:
- 2004: The Arrow of Time
- 2005: Three and I’m Under the Table
- 2006: Quantum Interrogation
- 2007: The Alternative-Science Respectability Checklist
- 2008: Spontaneous Social Symmetry Breaking
- 2009: Rules for Time Travelers
- 2010: The Laws of Physics Underlying Everyday Life Are Completely Understood (followup, and another)
- 2011: Dark Energy FAQ
- 2012: Does This Ontological Commitment Make Me Look Fat?
- 2013: How Quantum Field Theory Becomes “Effective”
Here’s to the next decade!