If you have questions about the book, or would like to discuss it, you should feel free to start a discussion at the Facebook page. We've had a weekly book club at Cosmic Variance. There are also some reviews and interviews.
To keep you tided over until the book appears.
- Scientific American article on the arrow of time.
- A shorter article in Seed magazine.
- The Origin of the Universe and the Arrow of Time, a public talk at the Quantum to Cosmos Festival in October 2009.
- Edge interview, talking about why the universe looks the way it does.
- Time Since Einstein, a panel discussion at the World Science Festival.
- The Beginning of the Universe, a short talk at Beyond Belief: Enlightenment 2.0 in 2007.
- The Universe is Not Ergodic, a technical seminar at the Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics.
- Cosmology Primer
- Spontaneous Inflation and the Origin of the Arrow of Time, with Jennifer Chen.
- Is Our Universe Natural?
- What If Time Really Exists?
Related blog posts:
- Arrow of Time FAQ
- How Did the Universe Start?
- The Future of the Universe
- Rules for Time Travelers
- Boltzmann's Anthropic Brain
- A Glimpse into Boltzmann's Actual Brain
- Boltzmann's Universe
- Richard Feynman on Boltzmann Brains
- The First Quantum Cosmologist
- Have a Thermodynamically Consistent Christmas
- Spontaneous Inflation
- What We Know, and Don't, and Why
- Incompatible Arrows, I: Martin Amis
- Incompatible Arrows, II: Kurt Vonnegut
- Incompatible Arrows, III: Lewis Carroll
- Incompatible Arrows, IV: F. Scott Fitzgerald
Back to From Eternity to Here.