I’ll be giving the Gifford Lectures, a series of five talks, at the University of Glasgow from October 19 through 27. Before that, I’ll make a lunchtime appearance on Oct. 17 at Blackwell’s in Oxford, then give two talks in London, one at the Royal Institution on Oct. 17 and one at the How-To Academy on Oct. 18.
Now that May is here, my short book tour for The Big Picture is coming up. Here’s the basic agenda:
- May 10: NYC, Secret Science Club (Brooklyn)
- May 11: Cambridge MA, Harvard Book Store
- May 12: Washington DC, Smithsonian Associates
- May 13: Seattle, Pacific Science Center
- May 16: Palo Alto, Commonwealth Club
- May 17: Berkeley, Berkeley Arts & Letters
- May 24: Los Angeles, Natural History Museum
Details about time and possible tickets (some events need them, some don’t) are on the right-hand sidebar on my calendar page (which you’re probably reading right now).
If you come to an event, please say hi. And of course I’m happy to sign books!
Happy to announce that my new book, The Big Picture: On the Origins of Life, Meaning, and the Universe Itself, is set to be released on May 10, 2016. Pre-order it at Amazon.com or at fine booksellers everywhere.