I’ll be giving the Gifford Lectures, a series of five talks, at the University of Glasgow from October 19 through 27. Before that, I’ll make a lunchtime appearance on Oct. 17 at Blackwell’s in Oxford, then give two talks in London, one at the Royal Institution on Oct. 17 and one at the How-To Academy on Oct. 18.
Now that May is here, my short book tour for The Big Picture is coming up. Here’s the basic agenda:
- May 10: NYC, Secret Science Club (Brooklyn)
- May 11: Cambridge MA, Harvard Book Store
- May 12: Washington DC, Smithsonian Associates
- May 13: Seattle, Pacific Science Center
- May 16: Palo Alto, Commonwealth Club
- May 17: Berkeley, Berkeley Arts & Letters
- May 24: Los Angeles, Natural History Museum
Details about time and possible tickets (some events need them, some don’t) are on the right-hand sidebar on my calendar page (which you’re probably reading right now).
If you come to an event, please say hi. And of course I’m happy to sign books!
On March 3rd I’ll be visiting Arizona State University to give the physics colloquium. The topic is “Quantum Mechanics and Cosmology in Very Large Universes.” Looking forward to visiting with the Sun Devils.
I’ll be speaking at the inaugural Australian version of the World Science Festival, to be held in Brisbane this March. Details still to be determined, but I should be on a panel or two on Friday, March 11, 2016.