Some Interesting Review Articles
- "The Cosmological Parameters 2005," Ofer Lahav and Andrew R Liddle,
- "TASI Lectures: Cosmology for string theorists," Sean Carroll,
- "TASI Lectures: Introduction to Cosmology," Mark Trodden and
- "Introduction to Cosmology," David H Lyth,
- "Cosmology at the Millennium," Michael Turner and J. Anthony Tyson,
- "Physics at the Interface of Particle Physics and Cosmology,"
R.D. Peccei, hep-ph/9808418
- "Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology (Summary of the Snowmass 2001
P4 Working Group)," Daniel S. Akerib, Sean M. Carroll, Marc Kamionkowski,
and Steven Ritz,
- "TASI Lectures on Astroparticle Physics," Keith A. Olive,
- "Primordial Nucleosynthesis: Theory and Observations,"
Keith A. Olive, Gary Steigman, Terry P. Walker,
- "Big-bang Nucleosynthesis Enters the Precision Era," David N.
Schramm and Michael S. Turner ,
- "Gravitational Wave Experiments and Early Universe Cosmology,"
- "Electroweak Baryogenesis," Mark Trodden,
- "Recent Progress in Baryogenesis," Antonio Riotto and Mark Trodden,
- "Big Bang nucleosynthesis and physics beyond the Standard Model,"
- "Cosmic strings," M.B. Hindmarsh and T.W.B. Kibble,
- "Superstring Cosmology," James E. Lidsey, David Wands, and
E.J. Copeland, hep-th/9909061
- "An introduction to cosmological inflation," Andrew R Liddle,
- "An Exposition on Inflationary Cosmology," Scott Watson,
- "Inflation and the Theory of Cosmological Perturbations," Antonio Riotto,
- "Inflation, quantum fluctuations and cosmological perturbations,"
- "Inflationary Cosmology: Progress and Problems," Robert Brandenberger,
- "Particle Physics Models of Inflation and the Cosmological Density
Perturbation," David H. Lyth and Antonio Riotto,
- "Inflation and Eternal Inflation," Alan H. Guth,
- "From the Big Bang Theory to the Theory of a Stationary Universe,"
Andrei Linde, Dmitri Linde, Arthur Mezhlumian,
- "Reconstructing the Inflaton Potential --- an Overview,"
James E Lidsey, Andrew R Liddle, Edward W Kolb, Edmund J Copeland,
Tiago Barreiro, Mark Abney,
- CMB and Cosmological Perturbations
- "Lecture Notes on CMB Theory," Wayne Hu,
- "The Cosmic
Microwave Background and Particle Physics,"
Marc Kamionkowski and Arthur Kosowsky,
- "The Cosmic Microwave Background," Arthur Kosowsky,
- "The Standard Cosmological Model and CMB Anisotropies," James G.
- "The Cold Dark Matter Density Perturbation," Andrew R Liddle
and David H Lyth,
- "A CMB Polarization Primer", W. Hu and M. White,
- "Cosmic Microwave Background Anisotropies," W. Hu and S. Dodelson,
- "The theory of CMB anisotropies," Ruth Durrer,
- Dark Energy and the Cosmological Constant
- "The Cosmological Constant," Sean Carroll,
- "Why is the Universe Accelerating?", Sean Carroll,
- "Dynamics of dark energy," Edmund J. Copeland, M. Sami, and
- "The Cosmological Constant and Dark Energy," P. J. E. Peebles
and Bharat Ratra,
- "The Case for a Positive Cosmological Lambda-term," Varun Sahni
and Alexei Starobinsky,
- "Quintessential Cosmology and Cosmic Acceleration," Paul Steinhardt,
- "Cosmological constant vs. quintessence," Pierre Binetruy,
- "The Cosmological Constant From The Viewpoint Of String Theory,"
- "The cosmological constant problem," Steven Weinberg,
Rev Mod Phys.
- "Categorizing Different Approaches to the Cosmological Constant
Problem," Stefan Nobbenhuis,
- Dark Matter
- "TASI Lectures on Dark Matter," Keith Olive,
- "Particle Dark Matter," G. Bertone, D. Hooper, and J. Silk,
- "Self-Interacting Dark Matter," Benjamin D. Wandelt, Romeel Dave,
Glennys R. Farrar, Patrick C. McGuire, David N. Spergel, Paul J. Steinhardt,
- "Does Dark Matter Exist?," J. A. Sellwood and A. Kosowsky,
- "Supersymmetric Dark Matter," G. Jungman, M. Kamionkowski,
and K. Griest,
- "A no-nonsense introduction to general relativity," Sean Carroll,
- "Gravitation, experiment and cosmology," Thibault Damour,
- "Gravitation and Experiment," Thibault Damour,
- "The Confrontation between General Relativity and Exeriment."
- "Tests of the Gravitational Inverse-Square Law,"
E.G. Adelberger, B.R. Heckel, and A.E. Nelson,
- "New physics and astronomy with the new gravitational-wave
observatories," Scott A. Hughes, Szabolcs Marka, Peter L. Bender,
and Craig J. Hogan ,
- "TASI Lectures on Gravitational Waves from the Early Universe,"
- "Quantum Field Theory in Curved Spacetime," L.H. Ford,
- "The fundamental constants and their variation: observational
status and theoretical motivations," Jean-Philippe Uzan,
- Black Holes (Thermodynamics etc.)
- "Black Holes," P.K. Townsend,
- "An Introduction to Black Hole Evaporation," J. Traschen,
- "Introductory Lectures on Black Hole Thermodynamics," T.A. Jacobson,
- "The Thermodynamics of Black Holes," Robert M. Wald,
- "TASI lectures on black holes in string theory," Amanda W. Peet,
- Field Theory/Particle Physics
- "Fields," Warren Siegel,
- "Symmetries of the Standard Model," Scott Willenbrock,
- "Beyond the Standard Model," Michael E. Peskin,
- "Collider Experiment: Strings, Branes and Extra Dimensions", Maria
- "A Supersymmetry Primer," Stephen P. Martin,
- "Introduction to Supersymmetry," Joseph D. Lykken,
- "Twenty Open Questions in Supersymmetric Particle Physics,"
Keith R. Dienes and Christopher Kolda,
- "Introduction to S-Duality in N=2 Supersymmetric Gauge Theory. (A
pedagogical review of the work of Seiberg and Witten),"
L. Alvarez-Gaume and S.F. Hassan,
- "Magnetic Monopoles, Duality, and Supersymmetry," Jeffrey A. Harvey,
- "Supersymmetry Phenomenology With a Broad Brush," Michael Dine,
- "Supersymmetry Breaking," Yael Shadmi,
- "Lectures on Supersmmetry Breaking," Kenneth Intrilligator and Nathan Seiberg,
- "Introduction to String Theory," Thomas Mohaupt,
- "String Duality--A Colloquium," Joseph Polchinski,
- "M Theory and Cosmology," Tom Banks,
- "String/M-branes for Relativists," Donald Marolf,
- "String Theory, Supersymmetry, Unification, and All That," John
Schwarz and Nathan Seiberg,
- "The holographic principle," Raphael Bousso,
- "Four Lectures on M-theory," P.K. Townsend,
- "Large N Field Theories, String Theory and Gravity," O. Aharony,
S.S. Gubser, J. Maldacena, H. Ooguri, Y. Oz,
- "TASI Lectures on M Theory Phenomenology," Michael Dine,
- "TASI Lectures: Introduction to the AdS/CFT Correspondence,"
Igor R. Klebanov,
- Branes and Extra Dimensions
- "Branes for Relativists," Jiro Soda,
- "D-Brane Primer," Clifford V. Johnson,
- "TASI Lectures on D-Branes," Joseph Polchinski,
- "Large and infinite extra dimensions," V. A. Rubakov,
- "Brane worlds," Rainer Dick,
- "Phenomenology, Astrophysics and Cosmology of Theories with
Sub-Millimeter Dimensions and TeV Scale Quantum Gravity,"
Nima Arkani-Hamed, Savas Dimopoulos, and Gia Dvali,
- "Particle Physics Probes Of Extra Spacetime Dimensions,"
JoAnne Hewett and Maria Spiropulu,
- "Brane cosmology: an introduction," David Langlois,
- "Brane World Cosmology," Philippe Brax, Carsten van de Bruck,
- "An Elementary Introduction to Groups and Representations," Brian C.
- "Semi-Simple Lie Algebras and their Representations," Robert Cahn,
postscript (via html)
- "Notes on Group Theory and Representations", Gerard Jungman