Blog Updates via Twitter
Blog Updates via Email
- Standard Sirens
- Mind-Blowing Quantum Mechanics
- Joe Polchinski’s Memories, and a Mark Wise Movie
- A Response to “On the time lags of the LIGO signals” (Guest Post)
- Congratulations to Grant and Jason!
- The Big Picture: Paperback Day
- Guest Post: Nathan Moynihan on Amplitudes for Astrophysicists
The Big Picture: On the Origins of Life, Meaning, and the Universe Itself The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity The Higgs Boson and Beyond (The Great Courses) Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)
- All text copyright © Sean M. Carroll.
Daily Archives: October 21, 2011
My inaugural column for Discover discussed the lighting-rod topic of the inflationary multiverse. But there’s only so much you can cover in 1500 words, and there are a number of foundational issues regarding inflation that are keeping cosmologists up at … Continue reading