Couldn’t resist posting this photograph of the crescent Venus snuggling up to the crescent Moon. Taken by Ivan Eder, Budapest; posted on Facebook by Stars and Constellations; pointed to by Nick Suntzeff. (Update: Peter Simpkin points out that the original can be found here.)
Follow this blog on Twitter
- How to Communicate on the Internet
- Does Santa Exist?
- The Evolution of Evolution: Gradualism, or Punctuated Equilibrium?
- Ten Questions for the Philosophy of Cosmology
- Planck Speaks: Bad News for Primordial Gravitational Waves?
- How Much Cosmic Inflation Probably Occurred?
- Cosmological Attractors
- Norms for Respectful Classroom/Seminar Discussion
- ganv: The fundamental issue is that the world is actually very complicated but people...
- Maximum Shred: Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted too say that...
- suntik putih permanen: I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s...
- OnlineCasinoBonusMan.com: Thanks , I have just been looking for info approximately this...
- Vijay Venkataraman: Another corollary is “I’m not X, but Y” where Y...
- Alistair Riddoch: communication on the internet… it is more likely than not that...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)