And for a change of pace, here’s Bill Nye putting Neil deGrasse Tyson in a hold so Brian Greene can knock him around.
Blog Updates via Twitter
Blog Updates via Email
- A Response to “On the time lags of the LIGO signals” (Guest Post)
- Congratulations to Grant and Jason!
- The Big Picture: Paperback Day
- Guest Post: Nathan Moynihan on Amplitudes for Astrophysicists
- Is Inflationary Cosmology Science?
- Marching for Science
- What Happened at the Big Bang?
- Memory-Driven Computing and The Machine
The Big Picture: On the Origins of Life, Meaning, and the Universe Itself The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity The Higgs Boson and Beyond (The Great Courses) Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)
- All text copyright © Sean M. Carroll.