Follow this blog on Twitter
- Planck Speaks: Bad News for Primordial Gravitational Waves?
- How Much Cosmic Inflation Probably Occurred?
- Cosmological Attractors
- Norms for Respectful Classroom/Seminar Discussion
- Troublesome Speech and the UIUC Boycott
- Should Scientific Progress Affect Religious Beliefs?
- Effective Field Theory MOOC from MIT
- Single Superfield Inflation: The Trailer
- Edward: Cheng, Huang and Wang got the new upper bound on r (r<0.083) in 1409.7025...
- Cosmosis: A lot of the discussion here is focused on the question of whether there is...
- John Barrett: @JohnD Other experiments that have been set up for finding gravitational...
- bostontola: Let’s hope SPIDER gets aloft in December and is successfully...
- Patriiiiiiiii: Sean, thank you for the awesome articles, your website is always a...
- Simon DeDeo: In my “Research Methods” class (http://bit.ly/iu399) we began...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)