Follow this blog on Twitter
- The Science of Interstellar
- How to Communicate on the Internet
- Does Santa Exist?
- The Evolution of Evolution: Gradualism, or Punctuated Equilibrium?
- Ten Questions for the Philosophy of Cosmology
- Planck Speaks: Bad News for Primordial Gravitational Waves?
- How Much Cosmic Inflation Probably Occurred?
- Cosmological Attractors
- Ray Gunn: Hi Sean. I saw your cameo last night on the the network once known as The...
- Ray Gunn: Shmi Nux, Good point on my previous comment! I’ll probably be wrong,...
- Navneeth: The comments section of this post ought to get the award for the...
- Shmi Nux: Ray Gunn, A wormhole made with exotic matter can have arbitrarily low mass or...
- Ray Gunn: Orbital Mechanics 101: Not only do you need a fast ship to reach the...
- Shmi Nux: vmarco, I agree that scientific realism is a bit too much to expect from a...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)