Follow this blog on Twitter
- Simon Packer: Matthew You are probably right there, thinking a little.
- Matthew Rapaport: Simon I’m not into biblical quibbling. A god who isn’t...
- Simon Packer: Matthew, The Westminster Catechism of the 1640’s says that God is...
- Matthew Rapaport: Yes Simon but it is even more fundamental than that! IF there is...
- Simon Packer: ‘To try to fully understand the cosmos, and our part in it, if that...
- Simon Packer: All of which is, agreed, a way to say that I don’t know the answer...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)
- All text copyright © Sean M. Carroll.