Follow this blog on Twitter
- Why Probability in Quantum Mechanics is Given by the Wave Function Squared
- Galaxies That Are Too Big To Fail, But Fail Anyway
- Particle Fever on iTunes
- Why the Many-Worlds Formulation of Quantum Mechanics Is Probably Correct
- Quantum Mechanics Open Course from MIT
- Physicists Should Stop Saying Silly Things about Philosophy
- Quantum Mechanics In Your Face
- The Common Core: How Bill Gates Changed America
- Jason: Funny, as a layman, I always thought that was the practical meaning of the...
- Friend of the Night: The MWI is a tempting siren. Telling Sean that he is wrong will...
- Jake: Hi Sean, It would be great if you did your next book was on EQM. Thanks, Jake
- hakon: The problem with presenting MWI in a textbook is that the 2 mathematical...
- Eric Winsberg: Sorry, missed your reply for a while, and I’m not sure if...
- John: I guess this is trivial but another difficulty with equiprobable universes is the...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)