Follow this blog on Twitter
- How Much Cosmic Inflation Probably Occurred?
- Cosmological Attractors
- Norms for Respectful Classroom/Seminar Discussion
- Troublesome Speech and the UIUC Boycott
- Should Scientific Progress Affect Religious Beliefs?
- Effective Field Theory MOOC from MIT
- Single Superfield Inflation: The Trailer
- Quantum Foundations of a Classical Universe
- N.: Hey, are you two guys taking yourselves seriously? If this is science, I’m...
- science fan: Sean, What happens if, say, future observations were to rule out chaotic...
- Sean Carroll: I haven’t kept track of the schedule for the Planck release....
- UncleMonty: Sean – I seem to remember it being said (maybe here on this blog)...
- Sean Carroll: KC– I’m afraid those aren’t really well-defined...
- KC: Professor, For this much inflation you are proposing, what is the absolute amount...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)