Follow this blog on Twitter
- Guest Post: Chip Sebens on the Many-Interacting-Worlds Approach to Quantum Mechanics
- Slow Life
- Where Have We Tested Gravity?
- Einstein’s Papers Online
- Guest Post by Alessandra Buonanno: Nobel Laureates Call for Release of Iranian Student Omid Kokabee
- Unsolicited Advice: Becoming a Science Communicator
- Discovering Tesseracts
- mbw: Modified from a note I wrote the authors: I have a comment concerning the issue of...
- Physics Guy: Sean, With regards to falsifiability and how it doesn’t matter to...
- Stuart: From a quantum gravity perspective the many worlds intepretation is analogous...
- Brt: Is it forbidden that imaginary numbers can have a physical meaning or be used in...
- John Barrett: There is a video on youtube where Feynman gives an introductory lecture...
- Walker Guthrie: @trivialknot; True, that is what I hear about the math. I think you...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)