Follow this blog on Twitter
- Should Scientific Progress Affect Religious Beliefs?
- Effective Field Theory MOOC from MIT
- Single Superfield Inflation: The Trailer
- Quantum Foundations of a Classical Universe
- Quantum Sleeping Beauty and the Multiverse
- Why Probability in Quantum Mechanics is Given by the Wave Function Squared
- Galaxies That Are Too Big To Fail, But Fail Anyway
- Particle Fever on iTunes
- Really: With science only explaining 5% of the universe (see dark matter and dark...
- kashyap vasavada: @forrest noble: “I also believe that much of modern physics is...
- vicp: Very good conversation. There is belief in God and belief in the belief in God....
- Mel: As a supplement to the Wittgenstein lectures I posted above, here is Einstein on...
- forrest noble: Should Scientific Progress Affect Religious Beliefs? I think that true...
- kneemo: It’s inevitable that scientific progress affect religious beliefs. Gone...
@seanmcarroll on TwitterMy Tweets
The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time Spacetime and Geometry: An Introduction to General Relativity Mysteries of Modern Physics -- Time (The Great Courses) Dark Matter and Dark Energy (The Great Courses)